Monday, November 14, 2005

2068



Tonight as I was driving home I was mesmorized by the moon. And not just the brightness or the size ... but the little star that seemed to hang just below. I tried to photograph it, but even that borrowed moment was not to be had. It is really remarkable. It's been a very reflective week. I'm not sure what caused them to come about, all these restless thoughts of days past, but I am actually welcoming them to me. Taking pleasure in reliving time that has passed. It could just be the full moon ...it could be something more.

It doesn't really matter, the why. All that I need to know is that I feel a little different tonight. Sharper, more like the Bonnie Rae I remember. Maybe even a bit more spiritual, though I couldn't pick a thing ; point at it ; and say " that's it " . Nothing is ever that clear

Or that simple.

Wish I could have captured that moon ...

No comments: