Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year !!




Now THAT is what I call a FEAST ! Thanks, Steve ! Outstanding !
Happy New Year everyone !


I'm not sure I have any real resolutions this year, although I can always hope to be a bit more centered and lean further toward kindness in those instances where I have a choice. My last fortune cookie proclaimed that next month ( THIS one, January ) would be my most profitable one in 2006, so I am DEFINITELY buying a lottery ticket today. I don't imagine the post office will be springing for any bonuses, so it must be " lady luck " I am courting this year ! I'll stay aware .

Aside from that, I hope 2006 continues to bring us all good health.

I've made some new friends this year and I hope to continue to cultivate those relationships. Now that I think about it .... maybe that fortune wasn't talking about " money " after all. Maybe it was a different kind of " profitable " ...

Here's to family and friends *

No comments: