Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The week in review






















Ahhhhh... a long weekend ! I wish I could say I'm relaxed and refreshed, but work has a way of leaving me tired after only two days. Sheesh ! It's gonna be a long week ...

After all the snow and rain and wind it was nice to get back to some semblance of normal. Friday was spent having lunch with a good friend, a few errands and generally just laying around. Saturday was much the same, although I did get caught up on my life here at home. We ventured out into the world Sunday for a nice brunch with George and Derek, followed by a trip to the Olympic Sculpture Park that opened in Seattle this past weekend. Some neat sculpture, but mostly I was impressed by the transformation of that parcel on the waterfront. In the spring it will be just gorgeous ! It just needs some more GREEN ! Bring on the Spring !

No comments: