Friday, May 12, 2006

TAG !



















I have been tagged by Nici for this particular meme; seems I have to answer these four questions and then tag some other poor unsuspecting bloggers.

Five items in my fridge:

1. Laura's beef ( the good kind, assuming there IS a good kind ... )
2. 4 lbs of strawberries
3. sweet mini peppers
4. a large container of great homemade pasta salad that Kelly made
5. vitamin water

Five items in my closet:

1. seven STACKS of t-shirts
2. 3 suitcases
3. 3 new pair of UGG's
4. 10 postal shirts
5. The New York Times from September 12th 2001

Five items in my purse:

1. my player card for soccer
2. a small plastic sleeve stuffed with stamps
3. a letter from Helen *
4. Burt's Bees lip stuff that goes on white ... I look like a clown for a good ten minutes
5. my fifteen year AA coin ... about to be traded up !

Five Items in my car:

1. red and black soccer ball
2. a " Little Bear " teddy bear that talks
3. a Thomas Guide ( that I never use )
4. a " panic button " that lets off a shrill noise when pushed
5. Gregory Page's newest CD

Five people I've tagged:
1. George
2. Mary
3. Spike
4. Genevieve
5. Blue

1 comment:

Mary Noreen Bucklew said...

One problem... I don't KNOW 5 bloggers! (or at least I don't know their email or blog addresses....)