Sunday, August 06, 2006

2588
















Before and after. Whew ! What a project ! It was my " while you were out " project while Kelly was gone. Luckily, she trusts me on most decorating things so I wasn't TOO concerned she wouldn't like it. It took a good three days from start to finish. I didn't even have to buy too much either. One gallon of good " low odor " paint, some painting supplies, and a fruitful trip to IKEA for some of the pictures, frames and accessories. Kelly loved it ! It gave our room a much needed infusion of serenity. I read what I could on feng shui for the bedroom. It should have good flow and some of the " cures " are actually nice touches. ( For instance, there is a crystal that hangs midway between the door and the window that is opposite ... it's beautiful )

Next up is the bathroom in our room ! I'm thinking chocolate, latte', mocha colors ... all earth stuff ! I can hardly wait !

( BTW : The plumbing issue was fixed for around $270.00.( J & K Plumbing was fabulous ! ) If you're local and you're reading this , take note : DO NOT USE SOUTHWEST PLUMBING. LOSERS ! )

No comments: