Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lazy Sunday



















OK. So maybe I'm living in the past a bit today. It's rainy and windy and I'm nursing a stupid cold while I veg out on the couch. These photos were from our Hawaii trip a couple years ago. Ahhhh ... I have such good memories. I was hopeful for a Hawaii trip this fall, but it looks like it won't happen this year. Damn !

Trying to get motivated to get my butt off the couch and get OUT today, but it's slow. We believe we have decided on a couch and loveseat. It's at Lazy-Boy. Everything reclines. It's pretty " grown-up "furniture, but we think we're ready ;) It's more than I really wanted to spend, but I'm willing to go and look at it one more time to decide for sure.

Just playing around on myspacemusic today and checking out some sites I had made notes to check out, but really hadnt had a chance to look at yet.

Went for Mexican with George and Derek to our favorite neighborhood place last night. Good food and great conversation ... what more could a girl want ? ! We are going to The BODIES exhibit tomorrow with a friend from work, maybe a friend of hers and Derek. I think it will be a fascinating peek inside ... almost eerily intrusive somehow. I've wanted to go for a long time. Wish George could come too ...damn jobs !

More later. Enjoy Nihiku ... wish us luck on the couch !

No comments: