Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What I " Should " Be Doing ...














I have thirty cards to make for an order from my dentist. She's wonderful in many ways, not the least of which, she's also a customer of mine ! They are fairly easy cards, but the motivation and focus are lost today. I don't know if it's this headache I have, the new music distracting me or what exactly is keeping me from settling down. NOW I'm writing here ... the cards will have to wait.

My postal job is beginning to really wear on me again. More changes in management, less time to do more work, and the worst thing of all ...my hands are beginning to ache. Sometimes it's downright painful. Not sure if it's carpal tunnel or something, but it's a bit unsettling. The art I do requires my hands. If I'm left only to my braen I'm not sure that the art inside me translates very well. There is a certain resignation in that I know this is my journey ...

I'm anxious for summer. At least spring ! I just dug out my favorite shorts and sandals in anticipation. It won't come soon enough. It's been a long winter. It's looking like Hawaii is not going to happen this year ;) Other priorities I guess. We need a new couch. I am planning to do a couple " make-overs " in the house, and I have some plans for the yard too. It's been decided that K and I will take a few long weekend trips, but that she'll go back to see her family in the summer by herself. That means I will get a little trip away on my own sometime this year. I'm thinking Las Vegas !!! Any takers ?? I know a couple people who might be able to get away for a couple days. Maybe there's a PX trip in the making ! And it doesn't even have to be Vegas ~

OK. Back to work.
More later

No comments: