Sunday, July 08, 2007

The BEFORE pictures




















We looked today at more color choices for the kitchen. I thought we were doing SUNBEAM yellow, but I think instead it will be GOLDEN SLUMBER. It's pretty bright. I let Kelly pick as it's more her space than mine. There's a complimentary color called FLAX that I may use on one of the walls that wraps around the livingroom and hall. I just can't see bringing that really bright yellow into the livingroom. Who knows. I'll buy paint tomorrow, so I get to sleep on it. As you can see, there is a lot of " stuff " in the kitchen. I can't wait to CLEAN and purge ! I've got some ideas for organizing...

In other developments, we have three companies coming tomorrow to give us bids on installing central air in the house. Crossed fingers it's relatively easy and reasonably affordable. ( yeah, right ...)

And now I must share a picture of Snippy. I think she believes she's hiding ...


No comments: