Monday, July 11, 2005

1755

Ahhh...

it occurred to me today that the world is ready for some phenomenal good .

We are survivors by nature. We've survived wars and disasters and pure evil. I think it's time to tip the scales a bit in favor of phenomenal good . Imagine ... A day where no one died at the hand of another. A day where those who were hungry had enough to eat. A day where those who were sick were made well again. A day where we could really SEE one another as the fragile, unique beings that we are. Impossible ? Probably. But wouldn't it be nice ... to " survive " some phenomenal good ?

It also occurred to me today what a loud, thunderous place this world would be if our thoughts had a volume. I know how busy my braen can be and how rambunctious my wandering mind can get. I know I have an ongoing dialogue all day. Can you imagine if we could actually HEAR, not only our own thoughts, but EVERYONE'S thoughts ...

Probably sound a bit like 7th grade band where you played musical chairs with instruments. A lot of noise, but not a lot of substance. I imagine the world would be like that. A lot of noise, not a lot of substance. In fact, it would be a lot like it is now, only
LOUDER ...

( Just the whole idea of our thoughts being " out loud "
... boy, that could get embarrassing, huh ? )


I'm exhausted. It has been a long Monday ... and you don't even want to know what I'm REALLY thinking about it all ...

No comments: