Wednesday, October 11, 2006

WORRIES














In honor of my fellow blogger, blueness ... here are MY worries :
( in no particular order ...)

Fall is coming and leaves are falling all over the yard.
My Dad is STILL in the hospital after 6 days.
My Mom is a trooper, but this is beginning to wear on her .
I have an ultrasound tomorrow ( fingers crossed )
The kids look SO tired ... I hope they're sleeping enough.
My car has 167,000 miles on it.
My art-o-mat project is taking forever !
I need to make a dental appointment.
I don't have a lot of time lately.
We are operating at about two thirds our usual income.
I am dealing with two practicing alcoholics in my world and it's a drag.
I have an eight`inch pile that has developed on my desk.
My commute gets even longer in winter.
I will not be able to splurge AT ALL this Christmas.
I need a haircut.
My skin feels old.
I need some passion in my life.
I have committed to a " sleepover " for the kids this weekend, but I think my parents will need me more.
Our country is going to hell in a handbasket.
Elections have become ugly and unreliable.
My nephew could be drafted someday.
I haven't given Karri her gift yet. It's overdue.
I should have an offering to my " other " Kari, but I don't know what it would be.
I haven't heard from Tom and Claire since last week.
The dog needs allergy tests.
I haven't planted those dang bulbs yet.
The grass needs to be mowed.
I haven't called George in a week. I feel like a bad friend.
I see dust from where I'm sitting.

Ok. I could go on all night. I'm hoping that by doing this " mind dump " I can turn this worry of mine over to the Universe and be done with it ...

Wish me luck.

( BTW Blue, you aren't crazy OR alone ....)

2 comments:

core said...

Thanks for the 'in honour of' moi post...

After what seemed to be a never-ending day of too much overtime and too much on my mind, it's nice to finally unwind and be reminded that I'm not the only one who struggles now & then.

I wish you only the best... and will see you in the mail shortly! :)
~blueness
xo.

georgeious said...

A) you are not a crappy friend. there's no rush - i'm not moving away again. i like it here.

B) don't forget to eat and sleep... and wash. these are easy to forget when you're taking care of other people.

sending good thoughts your way.