Friday, May 13, 2005

The first day is always hardest. Here, anyway. It is a resignation of sorts, that I am failing at keeping a journal active. I collect them now, journals. It seems I am collecting dust with them as well. So here I am. And what exactly IS it I wanted to say so bad ?
Probably more whining about the P.O. It is such a soul-less place inside the walls. What continues to save me is the reaching outside those walls and making REAL connections, with REAL people. I have met some real characters. I have made good friends, and lost a few. Sometimes I worry it will rob me of either my dexterity or my ability to laugh. Both would be tragic.
Luckily I get to come home to a happy person. Oh, sure ... she has her unpleasant moments, but for the most part she remains committed to the wonder around her and to " keeping it simple " ... a good thing for me to witness most days . " SHE " is Kelly. And I love her *
I really don't have much reason to start this, other than I am willing to do just about anything to get inspired to write again. I'll check in later.


No comments: